Have you ever wondered how to connect samsung smartphone with samsung smart TV? Talking about its need and importance.
First of all, it enables us to share our information and work from the small screen of our Samsung smartphone to the large screen on Samsung smart TV through screen mirroring.
Furthermore, the screen mirroring process has become quite common, and there are several ways to do it. Samsung keeps making innovations to its apps and technology to provide its customers with the best and easiest service.
Also, Samsung has now launched its SmartThings App; through this app, you can control all the devices of Samsung through your phone.
Before getting familiar with using this app, make sure you connect your Samsung TV and Samsung Smartphones on the same wireless network. In this article, we will tell How to connect Samsung smartphone with Samsung Smart TV?
Screen Mirroring with the Samsung SmartThings App
Samsung SmartThings app is designed to be controlled wirelessly through commanding all of your households. One thing to keep in mind is that the wireless network should be the same in your Samsung phone and Samsung TV.
- Click to open the app on your Samsung smartphone.
- From the Dashboard, click to select your TV option.
- Click on More Options (indicated by three dots), situating the top-right of the screen.
- Tap Mirror Screen (Smart View).
- You’ll be having your phone’s screen functioning on your TV screen.
Cast Content to Your Samsung Smart TV
Another alternative is a Chromecast device and a Google Home app. It will give you the same results:
- Plug in your Chromecast device and switch on your Samsung smart TV.
- Locate the input of your TV to HDMI.
- From the Google Home app, select Add, then Set up Device and then follow the steps to get your Chromecast device ready.
- Select and open a Chromecast-compatible app on your Samsung phone and then click the Cast option.
- Enjoy your phone use on your TV.
Screen Mirroring with Samsung Smart View
Still, using the older version of a Samsung smartphone? or not a person using new technologies? Well, there is no problem with being like that.
You can still use the Samsung Smart View to get your content on your big screen. Also, having older phones means you must have the smart view app on your phone because, after October 2020, the new users cannot download it.
- Be aware that your Samsung smartphone and Samsung Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Swipe down your notifications bar to access your shortcuts menu.
- Find the smart view option at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click to select your Samsung smart TV. Your Samsung smartphone or tablet’s screen contents will be visible on the big screen.
- If using it for the first time, select Allow with your TV remote when TV questions you to confirm the connection.
- After using Smart View, tap on it to disconnect.
The above steps can help share the screen and connect your Samsung phone to the Samsung smart TV. Screen mirroring can be used majorly for entertainment purposes.
You can have a chilly movie night with your family. Moreover, you can use it for business presentations. It also gives you access to share pictures, videos, movies, applications, and other files.
Enjoy navigating anywhere around the room with your phone after connecting it without being restrained to the TV.
For more information about smartphones then check other blog posts on our website.